TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions of entry carefully. By submitting an entry to this promotion, you are deemed to have read and accepted them.
- Promoter: A.G. BARR P.L.C. a company registered in Scotland with company number SC005653, and having its registered office at Westfield House, 4 Mollins Road, Cumbernauld, G68 9HD.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, excluding: (i) employees of the Promoter, (ii) its agents, (iii) anyone professionally associated with this promotion, and (iv) immediate family members of (i), (ii) and (iii).
- Please note that while the Promoter wants to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the promotion, the Promoter believes in responsible consumption of its products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this promotion.
- Participating Product (see clause 5 below) purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of the Participating Product purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per household per day (“household” is defined as all people living at the same address) during the Promotion Period. One itemised Participating Product receipt per entry must state the time and date of the Participating Product purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time, but be within the Promotion Period.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 BST on the 1 of October 2023 and 23:59 GMT on the 30 of November 2023 inclusive.
- To Enter: This is an online promotion. A mobile phone or other device with QR scanning capability and internet access is required to enter. Purchase a Participating Product and scan the QR code on the Participating Product with your mobile phone or other device to be directed to the promotion microsite. Then, complete the online form with your details (full name, e-mail address, postal address and barcode numbers found on the Participating Product) to enter the Prize draw.
Raspberry & Blueberry Rubicon RAW:
- 500ml Plain Pack Can
- 500ml £1 Can
- 4 x 500ml Multipack of Plain Pack Cans
Orange & Mango Rubicon RAW:
- 500ml Plain Pack Can
- 500ml £1 Can
- 4 x 500ml Multipack of Plain Pack Cans
Pineapple & Passionfruit Rubicon RAW:
- 500ml Plain Pack Can
- 500ml £1 Can
Apple & Guava Rubicon RAW:
- 500ml £1 Can
- Raspberry & Blueberry Rubicon RAW:
The Prize: There will be 1 winner. The winner will win:
1 x One Hour Ski or Snowboard lesson with a guest in Manchester at Chill Factore with a Team GB Snowsport Athlete which includes:
- 1 x £150 travel contribution for two;
- 1 x lunch for two at Chill Factore; and
- 1 x one room for overnight accommodation at a minimum 4-star hotel with breakfast included and a dinner for two in Manchester the night before your ski / snowboard lesson, subject to availability. The exact choice of hotel will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
1 x 7-day skiing or snowboarding trip to Switzerland for the winner and a guest which includes:
- Return economy-class flights with one check-in bag and one hand luggage per person included with both persons flying from either Belfast, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Manchester or London airports to either Geneva, Zurich or Bern airports. The exact choice of departing and destination airports will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion;
- 7 nights of self-catered accommodation at the Swisspeak Resort, Zinal, Switzerland
- Local airport transfers to and from the relevant airport to Swisspeak Resort, Zinal are included;
- Ski or snowboard hire fees for each person;
- Helmet hire fees for each person;
- 6 day lift pass for each person; and
- £1,000 spending money.
- 1 x One Hour Ski or Snowboard lesson with a guest in Manchester at Chill Factore with a Team GB Snowsport Athlete which includes:
Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- At all times, the Promoter will have the discretion as to how to implement the Prize fulfilment.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation costs outside of those specifically listed in the Prize list above, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- It will be the winner’s and (if applicable) their guest's responsibility to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to be taken.
- The winner must duly and in a timely manner provide to the Promoter all required information for themselves and their guests and acknowledge that it is their sole responsibility to obtain any consents for sharing the data of their guests.
- A valid credit or debit card will be required by the winner to check in to their room and will be used to guarantee any incidental charges and costs such as in-room calls or services.
- Certain parts of the Prize may require particular levels of health or fitness. Entrants should ensure that they are capable of meeting the required standards.
- All medical conditions are required to be detailed in advance of the booking and a doctor’s note may be required.
- The winner is responsible for its own behaviour and the behaviour of their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies/representatives associated with the Prize or if a winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the winner and/or any of their guests being required to leave the venue or accommodation.
Ski or Snowboard lesson:
- The GB Snowsport athlete’s availability, the agreed location, and dates are subject to change and are the discretion of GB Snowsport.
- The Ski or Snowboard lesson must be taken before 1st September 2024. The Promoter will endeavour to provide as much visibility as possible for the lesson dates, although timings may only be confirmed (and may be moved) at short notice in advance, subject to the athlete’s availability. Neither the Promoter nor the athlete will be liable in any way for any cancellation or postponement of the Prize. Excluded dates: 10/02/24 - 02/03/24.
- If for any reason the lesson is not capable of running as planned, due to cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel this part of the Prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the winner or reimburse any incurred expenses by the winner or their guest as a result of winning or accepting the Prize.
Switzerland skiing/snowboarding trip:
- Subject to the winner providing all necessary information for themselves and their guest in a timely manner, the trip will be booked by the Promoter by 15.01.2024, or such later date as may be permitted at the Promoter’s entire discretion and must be taken by the winner by 13.04.2024 (subject to availability). At least 4 weeks’ advance notice of preferred date of stay must be given.
- The winner and their guest will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on the dates of travel. Any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guest. In the event the winner or their guest is/are unable to travel due to visa or other personal circumstances, no alternative tickets will be issued, and no compensation or other prize will be provided.
- The winner will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the Promoter if any element forming part of the Prize is delayed, postponed, rescheduled, or cancelled due to circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control, including but not limited to inclement weather, resort, airline or hotel cancellations.
This part of the Prize will be forfeited if:
- the winner has not obtained all of the proper travel documents by the date specified by the Promoter;
- the winner has any immigration complications which prevent them from entering, leaving or travelling within, to or from, the United Kingdom and/or Switzerland; or
- the winner has any medical, legal or any other reason that would prevent the winner from accepting and participating in the Prize.
- Once booked, tickets and hotel bookings are only valid for the names, dates and times shown; no alternatives will be available. If a booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued and, for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
- It is the responsibility of the winner and their guest to check any travel advisories issued by any government and to obtain health advice in relation to the travel destination, to determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the destination. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any winner or their guest arising out of their failure to follow: any travel advisories issued by any government, or health and/or safety advice. The winner and their guest must: comply with all information regarding any recommended inoculation(s), obtaining the inoculation(s), and complying with any health regulations; required in Switzerland.
- The winner and their guest must comply with any terms and conditions applied by any third parties during their enjoyment of the Prize (including but not limited to those applied by airlines, hotels, and other activity providers).
- The Prize will be arranged by e-mail / telephone between the Promoter’s nominated prize fulfilment agency and the winner. The Promoter will procure that the prize fulfilment agency makes all reasonable efforts to provide the winner with details of the Prize at the earliest possible opportunity after the winner has confirmed its identity (including those of its guests) and its eligibility to win the Prize and before 23.59 GMT on 22/12/2023. The prize fulfilment agency will liaise with the winner via an e-mail / telephone conversation to discuss the trip they wish to have within the remit of the Prize. The Promoter will have final discretion on all elements and aspects of how the Prize is organised. Once the Prize details, including dates, locations and (where applicable) activities, are confirmed, these details cannot be amended or altered by the winner or their guest.
- Minimum Prize participation age is 18 for both the winner and their guest.
- The winner and their guest must travel together in both directions.
- The winner and the guest must abide by and are subject to the airlines’ conditions of carriage.
- The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges or incidentals incurred during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights, in-room calls and services, together with related taxes.
- The winner must inform the prize fulfilment agency of any wheelchair or any other access or special needs.
- Payment of the £1,000 spending money will be made 7 days prior to departure to Switzerland, securely via bank transfer and only to the winner and their matching named account.
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The Prize draw will be conducted by 23.59 GMT on 04/12/2023.
- Winner Notification: The provisional winner will be contacted via the e-mail address provided on entry by 23.59 GMT on 08/12/2023 of the prize draw and will be asked to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact or fails to provide sufficient evidence of identity and/or eligibility by 23.59 GMT on 15/12/2023, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to another entrant selected in the same manner. Reserve winners will not be from the same household as the initial winner and may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Once the winner’s identity and eligibility for the Prize are confirmed, the Prize will be deemed accepted. The winner will be notified about arrangements for fulfilment of the Prize by 23.59 GMT on 22/12/2023. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their Prize by 23.59 GMT on 22/12/2023, the winner must inform the Promoter by e-mailing email@example.com. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms & Conditions;
- contain any content that is offensive, harmful, objectionable or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication including with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- contains or refers to any unauthorised third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks; and
- promotes any political agenda.
- Provided no objection is received from the winner, the winner’s surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be available at www.promotionsinteractive.com/winners/rubiconrawonpack. The winner can object to their details being published during the Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority or other regulatory bodies when requested by them.
- The Promoter may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry/ies (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners through multiple means by requesting such information it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed;
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion;
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous e-mail services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator;
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means;
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means;
- Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process;
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions; and
- Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize and/or any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute that Prize or element of the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason (including as a result of technical issues with your mobile, tablet, computer or other device, connectivity, or technical issues with our website). Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
- GB Snowsport Limited is the only other party affiliated with this promotion. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with any other parties, including but not limited to airlines, restaurants, hotels and other activity providers. By entering, entrants agree to release any and all of the non-affiliated parties from any and all liability in connection with the promotion.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Residents of Scotland and Northern Ireland may bring proceedings in their own jurisdiction.